[Reader-list] Sri Lankan Army war crime Video footage - News Channels responsibility

Jeebesh jeebesh at sarai.net
Thu Aug 27 12:07:31 IST 2009

dear Murali and All,

This is the most shocking images i have come across in very very long
time. To strip prisoners naked, blindfold them and then shooting them
from behind.

It fades away earlier such images. These set of images will raise a
storm.

What will your sons make of this? How will you explain them these
images?

love
jeebesh