[Reader-list] Notes on plumbing individual identities- 208

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 15:48:22 IST 2009

THI,
 TAHA,
 sorry, I do not have the idea of uploading the details, but stories are
available on the sites of  Deccan Herald, DNA as well.
  Further today it is reported that supreme court has asked the plaintiff,
scottish gentleman to approach Bombay high court for redresser, as his wife,
 again a high profile model for fashion house of Paris.
But issue here is how easy it is for anyone to get PIO and then seek ration
card.!

Regards,

Rajen.

--