[Reader-list] The VHP, Luxury Cars and Identical License Plates

rashneek kher rashneek at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 10:33:44 IST 2009

A (Harkishen Singh Surjeet) staunch leftist and marxist ideologue" a
defender of the underdogs" spent crores if not more on his son's marriage.It
had the who's who of Indian Industry.
Now as the left wilts and is close to dying a natural death I would be
extremely pleased if the vestiges too go away.

Rashneek

Rashneek Kher
http://www.kashmiris-in-exile.blogspot.com
http://www.nietzschereborn.blogspot.com