[Reader-list] "We Are All Hindus Now"

yasir ~يا سر yasir.media at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 04:00:06 IST 2009

I am afraid i dont even accept that there is one islamic way of life, even
if it is a thing that has been announced on drums in south asia &... even
just the variations in karachi are overwhelming...

the cultural circumnavigations within the main streams [!] as well as the
streaming borderline sects are enormous. the same applies to christianity i
am afraid.

in fact i accept the many paths without bothering about salvation, and an
accidental fortune teller told me i was hindu without saying why. (the
idiot's claim rested on having told BB's fortune once [!].

this discussion reeks of a desi social studies textbook [!]

the religion does seem to have a very curious harmony for VCs, but then
shylock wasn't carved by one. and pathan sharks are lethal.

dismissive.

yasir