[Reader-list] Your views on the book "Satya Darshini" by christian missionaries

Murali V murali.chalam at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 15:41:55 IST 2009

I have no Safron agenda, and if that is your judgement It is your choice.

There are certain things that you have to trust. A classic example is
the mother telling her kid who the father is, as she is the only
person who can certify that. Well for the sake of argument, if one
extends this search for truth on this as well it is only going to
cause unwanted sufferings to both.

Regards,
V Murali