[Reader-list] 'Krishna existed. The school texts are wrong': says nuclear scientist

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 19:06:02 IST 2009

Dear Kshamendra

I have no issues with people having interest in all such activities, as I
include myself in some of these. But I believe there are larger issues to be
solved for the people across the world, so we need not spend public funds on
such things. What we can ask is for the corporates to fund these things, as
this requires painstaking research and money, which is already in a crunch,
and only once public requirements are fulfilled, we can think of other such
issues.

Rakesh