[Reader-list] International Web Conference on Women and Violence, Dec 10

Chandni Parekh chandni.parekh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 14:53:35 IST 2009

--- On *Sun, 12/6/09, rita banerji *wrote:

Hello everyone,

On thursday, dec 10, at 7.30 pm (india time) I will be one of 4 speakers in
an international web conference on Women and Violence. I will be speaking on
female genocide in India and the need for the U.N. to recognize it as such.
The other speakers and topics are given on the link below.

To participate you have to register with the organization -- A Safe World
for Women,  that is organizing this conference.  The other details are also
given here on this site including the registration form (free).

http://asafeworldforwomen.org/webinar.html

Do register and pass the word on.

warmly

Rita