[Reader-list] Shopain ( kashmir ) Murder and Rape

Inder Salim indersalim at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 16:57:39 IST 2009

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Shopian-rape-murders-Women-died-of-drowning-says-CBI/articleshow/5336004.cms

The findings of Central Intellegence agency that the two women have
actually drowned in knee deep shallow stream,  which had no histroy of
any death by drowining so far,
so, for this enquiry, the CBI  themeselves should die in Knee deep
water ( Chiloo Bar Pani mein doob jaayen )
 shame..

this all is happening in the INTERST OF THE STATE. sad,
so, we have becasue of treatments like these, murderers like Bitte
Karate who roam freely in the world,  who openly confess  killing of
43 odd Hindus in Kashmir and yet the Centre finds no case against him.

 there are many examples.....

so, unless we condemn such murderous state inquiries, we are bound to
face murder and rape of our innocent people in our society

regards
inder salim

http://indersalim.livejournal.com