[Reader-list] Shopain ( kashmir ) Murder and Rape

Inder Salim indersalim at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 11:52:49 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh ji

thanks for a long mail on Kashmir

strangely, Shopian protest had only one demand: Justice to the two slain
women.
which has been denied by the CBI, and other state agencies. This particular
case has clearly outwited the usual State calculations which have ready made
doors to a safe exit.

i find a strange link to all that has been happening in Kashmir since 1947.
At every stage, the power of the state does a thing or so IN THE INTEREST OF
THE COUNTRY

which creates another reason to gloss a lie , and then another and then
another.

Khalistan movement was created by Indira Gandhi ji, if i am permitted to say
so, and that movement which not only saw the Khalistan State
almost happening, but thousands of sikhs and Hindus being killed for for
fault of theirs. We are indeed, ruled by a very stupid class . If if beleive
Ram Jethmalani who recently said that Indians have deposited 1500 billion
USD is IN Swiss banks, which is too large a sum for us get rid of lot of
poverty and ills, but its return will never happen,and so many other things,
even spiritual , which have disappeard from our landscape will never return
because, we are too materialistic society, as much as American are, if not
less.

So,who am i to analyze how and why every variation of the society can live a
respectable life in a free kashmir. No people on eath guarantee that, and
there is no ideal life on earth. We are full of voilence, which is operating
inderectly at every level of our beings..... and yet, it is the very people
who talk peace, justice and all that, .... let us listen to the later part
of it...

Tn kashmir, the people have seen it all, and once they settle for a peaceful
life, again , the state adds salt to the injury. The

When British were ruling India, it was the same question, how can India
rule? after all , Indians are Snake charmers and beggers and what not. This
is true even today. and truly we  never deserve a free and great country
like INDIA to be ruled by  Brahims and Babus like us .  But were Britishers
competent ever to rule us. They were as selfish and ruthless as our present
day rulers are.  But they had to go, that was the hysteria of the pre 1947
era. I still love that movement, the glorious sentiment of throwing British
rule out of India. Alas, it was only a step towards a corrupt bunch of
congresswallas to rule the just freed masses.

the same is perhaps going to happen in Kashmir as well, if it gains freedom
in future... I  really dont believe that Kashmirs will change their Anti
India Sentiment, and Kashmiri Pandits and other Budhits, Sikhs  who are
natually tagged as Indian in Kashmir, so there is a  real impediment  to
their free merger in a free kashmir society.

I really , wish a honourable return for Kashmiri pandits , but i guess
Indian state has always created problems for them. If they are homeless, it
is because of the corrupt rulers in Delhi. who sometimes rigged the
elections and sometimes closed their eyes to the violence which was
unleashed in Kashmir in 1990. The fradulent nature of the the nexus between
the politican and the sate is too deep, sorry, we both dont have access to
that...

Bitte Karatte ( murederer of 43 KPs ) is a living example . so how to trust
the CBI , and other agencies . There is always a hidden nexus between the
obvioius and political

IN Babri demolition case we took 17 odd years to say that it was VHP/BJP
combine that were responsible for that  ugly act in Ayodha, The fact  is now
a GK question in the books all over the world. How to see the facts,
through  the lens of State commissions etc

with love and regards
inder salim

--

http://indersalim.livejournal.com