[Reader-list] The other Shopian story

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 16:15:20 IST 2009

Dear Sundara

If material from a site like rupeenews.com is your reference source, then I do not have much to say to you. Nevertheless:

1. I apologise for the lack of clarity in my write-ups.

2. What Peace? Where Peace? Not clear to me.

3. I would be an idiot to waste my time on the writings of Moin Ansari.

4. "Raw at War-Genesis of Secret Agencies in Ancient India" is a ten year old essay by (then) Gp. Capt. S M Hali (since retd.) It is an interesting read in some parts. Been floating around for a long time.

Kshmendra