[Reader-list] The other Shopian story

Inder Salim indersalim at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 00:48:14 IST 2009

Dear Kshmedra

Frankly, could not understand how you derived the infrences ( in your
post below)  from Indian Express write up, please eloborate..

well,   the chances of survival for Inder Salim in a your future "
Islamic Kashmir "  are really bleak in comparision to  person like Mr.
Kshmendra, beleive me.

To initiate a healthy debate why i support ' dissent' , i want to say
simply  that even the present seemingly secular but robustly
consummerist culture in Delhi is suffocating as well, let alone the
fundamentalist forms of life ,which never suits the  free human
spirit.

i have been writing  time and again, that we need to seriously engage
'environmental issues ' in our debates around 'radical thoughts' which
otherwise remains limited to rehtoric  at the best.

The issue is life on earth, not  the hell we have been told to beleive
 blindly, or even identify ourselves with so tentatively.

Even scientifically, we, those who are a little learned people, need
to know that the reality, ( cosmic ) is manifested in 11 dimentions,
and we cant perceive those beyond 4 at the most.

so, we really need to free our selves from the bondages, so that we
serve our existential cores to understand after all who we are ...

with love
inder salim

http://indersalim.livejournal.com