[Reader-list] British Council's art competition for college students studying in South India: Submit entries by January 8, 2010

Chintan chintangirishmodi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 00:42:52 IST 2009

>From http://www.britishcouncil.org/india-common-thebigpicture.htm

*HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE BRITISH COUNCIL IN SOUTH INDIA?*

Here's an opportunity to express your thoughts and win an attractive *cash
prize of Rs 50,000/-.*

And hey! Don't reach out for a pen, just look for your paints, colours,
pencils, crayons and express your answer in any artistic form.
We are delighted to announce a one-of-a-kind art competition for college
students between 18 and 25 years studying in South India.

Submit your entries in a Jpg and Tiff format (600 dpi) as per the
specification: Width: 8.739 ft and Height: 7.054 ft in a CD/DVD with a note
about your work and a hard copy of the artwork in A-4 size. Our expert panel
will decide the winning entry which will be showcased at the British Council
Library in Chennai.

Last date for submission has been extended until Friday 8 January 2010.