[Reader-list] REPUBLIC OF JINNAHPUR

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 12:52:43 IST 2009

Dear Anupam Ji,

Not that I oppose or endrose this , but i did find it interesting. It is as
interesting as so called Kashmir conflict.

What may be scholarly to you may not be for others. I do believe that there
would be many who would find merit in division of Pakistan.

Personally i believe that India should help Pakistan in not getting split
like the communist superpower USSR .

A friend of mine suggested few days back that to help Pakistan stay united ,
the best India can do is to attack it . That is his view .

Warm Regards

Pawan Durani