[Reader-list] The Pink Chaddi Campaign

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 21:55:11 IST 2009

Dear all

The entire episode of Mangalore pub attacks which has resulted in this kind
of movement, has still not been condemned by politicians. And what we
instead have, is a so called 'Indian culture' being formulated by the Ram
Sene, where all others have been considered as derogatory.

Therefore, it's just not the question of 'saving Valentine's Day' or saving
Valentine couples anymore.

It's the question of saving our very own culture and our very own gods from
being turned into epitomes of violence.

Please therefore don't skip Feb 14, even if you don't have a Valentine. Not
only to save Valentine couples. But to save Indian culture from the 'moral
police'; to save Lord Ram from Ram Sene.

Regards

Rakesh