[Reader-list] The Pink Chaddi Campaign (Rohan DSouza)

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 12:28:40 IST 2009

Mr. Sandeep,

Kindly introspect a bit on your alleged claims. I personally haven't
favoured the acts of Sri Ram Sena. Moreover, If your entire lot of
Jansanghi's are at fault, so are our communist jhollahwallah's.

Jansanghi's may do a good job somewhere as you suggested. But those few
jhollahwallah's who are left just spread hatred everywhere to destabilise
the society.

Kindly think before you write whatever. I had just posted an interesting
counter article; which appeared on a well-known blog. It does pinch people
and make them uncomfortable; but that is what truth does. isn't it ? :)