[Reader-list] The Pink Chaddi Campaign (Aditya Raj Kaul)

M Javed javedmasoo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 17:43:25 IST 2009

Dear Bipin
I won't comment on other thing else in your post. But when you said
that Modi in his speeches never comments against Muslims, I think you
haven't heard all his speeches. Even if we forget about the "Newton's
Third Law" which he invoked about the post-Godhra carnage in a speech,
you can't ignore the speech in which he said "so what if so many
Muslims have been killed - they can balance their population soon with
panch-ke-pachchees formula" (I hope you know what that means). The
fact remains that he allowed the mass murder of Muslims to happen in
Gujarat in 2002. According to some police experts, any communal riot
can be controlled within a maximum of 48 hours. If it extends beyond,
it shows that the police is not interested in controlling it. We all
know that the riots carried on in Gujarat for about 3 month without
stop. Who is responsible for that.

Javed