[Reader-list] What is the harm in celebrating 'Valentine day' ?

Tapas Ray tapasrayx at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 19:57:52 IST 2009

Sanjay,

Thank you for the forward. I now realize how uneducated I have always
been. My eyes have been opened, and I will henceforth use them to watch
out for those annual, (male) enhanced "descents" of the various forms of
God ... or would "ascent" be more appropriate for such enhancements? And
I also mark that Prajapati comes in large measures (how large are those
measures?) on Gudipadva. I would love to know his secret.

Tapas