[Reader-list] Tourist heaven turns into valley of fear

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 19:42:18 IST 2009

Dear Aashish

1. Alas! Looks like you have commented without having read my post. I had written:
""""  I must say here that comparisons provide no justification and any 'excess' whatsoever by the Indian Army (or CRPF, or BSF, or RR) are totally unacceptable to me as an Indian.""""
    So, why are you Alaasing! your pompous lecture on logic to me?

2. Again your convoluted interpretation of my having stated 'excesses' in the manner I did is all your own doing. The word 'Excesses' by itself does not enumerate the acts committed (or being accused of). It also does not provide an objective or even subjective evaluation of the acts nor the extent (gravity) of the excess. That is why I put it the word 'excesses' in inverted commas. It needs qualification.

Kshmendra