[Reader-list] the liberty of the networked

Angshukanta Chakraborty angshukanta at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 19:34:19 IST 2009

Extremely interesting discussion on networked and increasingly technocratic
societies

http://www.opendemocracy.net/article/email/the-liberty-of-the-networked-part-1

<http://www.opendemocracy.net/article/email/the-liberty-of-the-networked-pt-2>

http://www.opendemocracy.net/article/email/the-liberty-of-the-networked-pt-2