[Reader-list] Tourist heaven turns into valley of fear

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 17:59:53 IST 2009

Dear Yasir

1. If the Terror Acts are in the name of Islam and Surah and Ayah are quoted from the Quran to justify the acts then it is "Islamic Terrorism".

I have referred only to the Quran and not any Hadeeth or Rivayaat. For such purposes I am a Parvaizi. It is best to judge the quality of the water at the source-spring rather than in the streamlets that the water thereafter flows into and might have picked up muck in it's journey.

2. You continue to be in 'denial' about the rape of Kashmir and Kashmiris by Pakistan and Pakistanis as having been initiated from 1947 onwards.

Kshmendra