[Reader-list] The caste of a scam

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 15:52:45 IST 2009

As far as I know (I may be corrected), the Independent Directors are not responsible for "preparation" of the Balance Sheet.

That is the domain of Executive Directors and other Operating Officers

In my opinion, as far as the financial irregularities are concerned, "Incompetence" is the apt charge against the Independent Directors and not "Complicity"