[Reader-list] "Kashmiri Pandits fear dream may turn sour"

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 21:29:54 IST 2009

Dear Kshemendra,

Well , Well , Well.... What saddens you ?

Had i not written to you long back that you are believing in something which
is not possible. What makes you think that your thoughts or optimism would
change 1000 + years of victimisation and persecution of hindus in Kashmir.

I pity you. For you are what we had been for 1000+ years. Believers in
nonsense.

Kshemendra, wake up and if not for yourself , for generations ahead
.....tell them that Kashmir is not for Hindus and stop believing in dreams.

For Kashmiri Hindus , the nightmare started more than 1000 years back and it
still continues and it is people like you who defend what is not right by
trying a handshake with someone who holds a dagger in other hand.

Regards

Pawan