[Reader-list] Pakistani hip hop?

francesca recchia kiccovich at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 15:38:39 IST 2009

Dear Paul,
Thanks for your posting!

next term i will be teaching sociology of youth and the main focus of the course will be on Islamic youth subcultures looking especially at music literature and internet platforms.
Naeem Mohaiemen's article on Dj Spooky's book is already on my reading list and will definitely show this video Paul has just posted.

If you guys have any hint or suggestions i will definitely be supergrateful!

be hugged
francesca