[Reader-list] News Items posted on the net on Multipurpose National Identity Cards-43

Jeebesh jeebesh at sarai.net
Wed Jan 7 17:30:33 IST 2009

dear Taha,

I am not suggesting to move away from doing research in a public way.
It is an important move and will slowly change establish ways of doing
research.

What i was suggesting is that blogs are better format to build the
resource base and broaden it's coverage. It will be nice if we get
excerpts, links to research materials and your annotations and there
is one other place that we can go to see all this in some sequence.
That is why i suggested a blog. In a multi-theme lists resources gets
buried a lot more than in blogs dedicated to specific thematic.

warmly
jeebesh