[Reader-list] Myths, Mangoes and ordered houses - re: 10 myths about pakistan

Taha Mehmood 2tahamehmood at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 8 06:43:43 IST 2009

Dear Rahul,

How do you know that what ever I wrote was for some 'benefit'? What was my
post if not a way of joining this discussion? You may interpret my post in
what so ever a manner in which you deem fit, hence if in your judgment my
post comes as patronizing,  I say, fair enough!!!

If you think that you were trying to understand the grays, then dear Rahul,
I most humbly urge you to enlighten us more about the issue. I will
certainly respond with my questions and comments.

Kind regards

Taha