[Reader-list] Understanding history for communal harmony

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 10:11:38 IST 2009

Dear Yousaf,

I would like to believe the temple priest were wrong or my information about
Kamakhya Temple , one of Shakti Peeth, is wrong if woud provide me with some
information in which explains how Kamakhya Temple was given a Jagir.

Till the time you do that , let us believe the priests who have been there
since centuries.

Regards

Pawan