[Reader-list] Blog for ni card, related topics? (re: Multipurpose National Identity Cards

Naeem Mohaiemen naeem.mohaiemen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 11:56:11 IST 2009

Taha
I am interested in this category of national ID card and surveillance.

I think it would be great if you could put all these articles (44+) on a
blog of your own.  You can set one up at wordpress.com, I am sure you know
them already.

Because although I and maybe others are saving these items in our research
folders, it will be very hard to find things afterwards.  A blog with all
these items added on continuous service would be a great service for Sarai
readers. Then you also would not need to post here, people could just go the
URL of blog and refresh.

1. News Items posted on the net on Multipurpose National