[Reader-list] Hamas Fact Sheet

Kath O'Donnell aliak77 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 11:16:06 IST 2009

I think their mission is quite clear  - even outlined on Hamas'
website : http://www.alqassam.ps/english/?action=aboutus
they speak about Zionists/Zionism rather than 'Israel' - I think this
is an interesting use of terminology. as I understand it, whilst there
is a majority of Jewish people in Israel, their government is a
secular one - the 'zionists' don't rule the country - though they do
have some influence of course. I suppose it's because they don't
recognise 'Israel' as a state/country.