[Reader-list] MUBAI ATTACK: Violence, publicity, and sovereignty

Swadhin Sen swadhin_sen at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 23:28:52 IST 2009

Swadhin Sen Archaeologist - Assistant Professor   Dept.of Archaeology            Tel:       +88 02 779 10 45-51 Ext. 1326 Jahangirnagar University      Mobile:  +88 0172 019 61 76   Savar,Dhaka. Bangladesh    Fax:      +88 02 779 10 52    swadhin_sen at yahoo.comswadhinsen at hotmail.com www.juniv.edu

I am sorry, I don't want to engage myself with this type of fascist, vulgar and to some extent, indo-centric comment. I wonder how such comments pass through moderators approval.

I also wonder at the silences of the 'tolerant' Indians on these remarks!