[Reader-list] protests against Gaza Siege - ideological arrogance

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 10:49:46 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh ,

An interesting post !

However on a quick note , i would like to mention that Kashmiri Hindus wont
return to valley in the present circumstances.

Kashmiri Hindus have over 1000 years of similar history with more than 8
forced exodus .

The only way Kashmiri Hindus would go back to valley is with the creation of
union territory of Panun Kashmir.

For more details log into www.panunkashmir.org

Regards

Pawan Durani