[Reader-list] Fwd: Myths, Mangoes and ordered houses - re: 10 myths about pakistan

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 17:49:41 IST 2009

1. I found the titles delightful. The Sales Pitch in English. It is a commercial site offering Prints and Hand Painted reproductions.

2. As far as the posters are concerned, it is an interesting depiction of the 'Macho' and (presumably) the 'erotic' which is not unique to Lollywood. Maybe constant exposure (pun?) alters the sense of the 'risque'

3. God is best not invoked. My motive is selfish. Might draw attention to the Hindu (poster) depictions of the Divine. They might be seen as being crude and obscene just as I judge many of them.

We will be caught between "Taliban The Terrorist" and "God The Terrorist". Agar ek ne muaaf kiya, doosra nahi karega (If one forgives, the other one wont)