[Reader-list] Is painting a currency note which can not be forged unless you act illegally?

indersalim indersalim at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 18:50:36 IST 2009

dear Kshmendra
thanks
my source of information is Times of India newspaper, the way it was
carried out, it looks fake,
but why dont we expect a fake encounter from the State ?
is not custodial death a well known feature in our system of
governance, and it is almost acceptable in our societal discourse.

that is that, but i would really love to hear you reflecting on other
finer points about fake/original

regards and love
is