[Reader-list] for Taha mohammed- i hope u find ur favorite colour "grey" her too

Taha Mehmood 2tahamehmood at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 29 04:22:26 IST 2009

Dear Sandeep,

If you could please click again on the link given I think you may find the
story as I did.

In my response to Inder I have given the link as-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7853213.stm

as you may notice the link above is quite different from the one you
have kindly posted, which was-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7852837.stmGet

I do know how the last three letters 'Get' got through here. May be by
magic!! So all you have to do is to delete the last three letters. Or
you may choose to copy and paste the link that I have just now pasted
for you.

If we click on the above link then, hopefully we will get to the
story. Or one may access this story on the reader list archives here,
as I have forwarded the same story pertaining to the lost US army
database being 'discovered' by a civilian.

http://mail.sarai.net/pipermail/reader-list/2009-January/017815.html

Before I end this mail can I please suggest two things- first, I think
you have a great sense of sarcasm, and I think you can perhaps hone it
more, that is, if you want by may be, responding to ongoing threads.
Secondly- I will feel grateful if you please write my correct name
which is Taha Mehmood and not Mohammad as you perhaps mistakenly
implied.

Warm regards

Taha