[Reader-list] CIS Workshop on Web Accessibility

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 11:57:52 IST 2009

Thanks Pranesh. I would just like to clarify that the corporate and
government are legally bound to ensure accessibility in the US. The court
has ruled in favor of huge compensation ($6 million) to those who suffered
from inaccessible website of the Target.

www.articles.latimes.com/2008/aug/28/business/fi-blind28

Regards
TaraPrakash