[Reader-list] my view on cellular silent day on 30/01/09 by Ranjan Kamath

bipin aliens at dataone.in
Sat Jan 31 11:30:34 IST 2009

Dear All,

I am giving my view for recent Pition online movement of cellular silent day on 30/01/09 of Relliance, Tata and Airtel by Ranajan Kamath for their praise of Mr. Narendra Modi. I have send him following fact in their signature compaign but they have rejected my signature and comments as under.

First of all, for 2002 riots Mr. Narendra Modi is not solely responsible. It was reaction of 59 people burned in train coach. In this riot when even upper middle class were on the road for reaction mode the police have its limitations to act strictly. Just like Sikh riot which was in very large scale than Gujarat riot, but at that time no body blamed the than congress government for their in-activeness. However, Gujarat is always soft target from NGO, English media and psuedo-secularists.

However, if we believe that it's a great mistake of Mr. Narendra Modi, but all the great leaders made blunders in the past. Mr. Nehru, no doubt he is great leader, but his mistakes to take Kashmir issue in the UN in spite of warning from fellow members. For this mistake, we are still suffering. Mrs. Indira Gandhi was also great leader, but deviate court orders and imposes of emergency was non-regrettable mistakes. The dynamic PM like Rajiv Gandhi has reverted Shah Bano court case just to appease minority and there after open Ram-Mandir lock to appease Hindu. Actually this is the root of Hindu-Muslim riot occur thereafter.

Mr. Narendra Modi Achievements in this 7 years rule are: (1) Dynamic and quick administration to run efficient Government. (2) Minimize corruption. (3) He has stopped chairmanship post for politician and that way govt PSU's become profitable. Such step should follow by all the states and union govt. (4) Huge MOU is not his achievement, his achievement is to provide better and efficient infrastructure and business friendly environment and investment bound to come as a ultimate result. (5) When he took the charge, GEB loss was about 2000 crores, but now its running in profit. This is one example. Many PSU's started profit during his rule. (6) Almost more than 95% villages have 24 hours power. This is not a small achievement. (7) Even central govt. has praised the Gujarat govt. in many occasion and they have followed some similar foot steps.

This is few achievement of Mr. Modi I have mentioned, but there are many things and if I mention all these, this article become limit less. What is good must be appreciated and with his capabilities if country can progress, one should not hesitate to take Mr. Narendra Modi services at the center stage. Now, time has come to govern the country by efficient, dynamic and knowledgeable persons irrespective of he/she being a politician or non-politician.

So, Ranjan Kamath movement is irrelevant in this global competitive and hi-tech era. It is foolishness to support such movement. I am not belonging to any political party.

I have mailed this to Ranjan Kamath also but no reply from him

thanks
BIPIN TRIVEDI