[Reader-list] anyone thinking about boycotting israeli goods?

Zain Rahimtula zainrahimtula1 at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 27 22:11:24 IST 2009

Hi there,
             I was wondering if anyone on the reader list (besides
myself), or any organisations in India are thinking of organising a
boycott of Israeli goods, or maybe linking up with the international
solidarity movement (ISM)..there is a site with info on boycottiing Israel..
www.bds-palestine.net (bds stands for boycott, divestment,
sanctions)..it would be also interesting to investigate india's
relationship with israel, Please let me know, many thanks,

              Zain