[Reader-list] The Hymen which Exists

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jul 1 10:27:22 IST 2009

Shiney Ahuja got entangled in a Rape Case. How can he rape yaar? He is a star, she was a maid, surely was in the heat of the  moment. Aab toh uski biwi Male Naukar Rakhta Hoga. Bravo, what a series of comments. A star in the sky becomes an object of minute introspection. Some say it is voyuerism, t9hank god now everybody who wants to can know who was this hot Bitch, to speak a bit more clearly, Indians usually use jhootan equivalent with vegetables! What about Lawyers, bhai yeh to unka dhanda hain and so when Vinita Dawra Nangia of Times Life intervied some Delhi lawyers, they too were too excited to miss the limelight. Afterall, the whole principle subtly shows one thing, when calling such things a moment of anti-social behaviour caused by hormones..............
One Shiny Ahuja is more important to the society than a thousand such maids! People are cautious while speaking against him. Jobless, passionless and Fearless I do not(lol). A Judge of a Briton Rape case justified thus, The Rapist says I found the gal 'too hot raoming in a bikkini' asks the victim to appear in the court in the same, put himself in the man's case and gave much lineancy in punishment. I wonder the privacy of women officials and assosciates of this oppurtunist bastard! Off course to prevent a crime, we need to know what chemical wiring goes on in the brain before it is committed, what makes the line, if one asks me, the value judgement thing is not merely a line, a whole value judgement thing. Such chemical reactions, I guess holds for every kind of emotion, not to be confused with diseases, whether society ignored such trends from birth on is another question. . . . .
Mixing up and confusing with inversion diseases, and worse trying to underestimate it's degree of importance, whether such a person should be alowed to scot free, is also a question. Yes the question whoch is perturbing is broader, how protectors become predators, etc. and is definitely a measure of concern. On a neutral stance, victim and predator must be given a patient ear, but this kind of hearing actually empathises with the disease than predator. Other rumors continue, why do men of a stature like women of subdued stature, whats so sexy about maids, the husband-wife-maid traid, and other talks that I find essentially voyeurist. The Times life seems to be excited about the Housemaid-master-wife trio, reporting sentiliating essays, everyday which would sell. The whole world is out with lanterns, as if something quite interesting or at least unique or rare happen(Thank god, most maids can not read, else household problems would increase, or have some
 of us attained such im[ortance that we could be disgusted everyday, cursing the very spirit to go through these pages(poor Governor's GF). To these people I guess Hymen does not exist, if true at carnal roots, makes me happy..
I wonder what would have had happened if some one else raped some one else, why do we get so obssessed with stars, prophets, Babas and so on. Like the supernatural, people can not be public figures, I wonder the maid's ordeal, if it had not been raped by Shiney but some baba or less famous but more influential person. Why do we need to emulate public figures. And by the the hymen, it exists not in dress nor is a physical entity. The poor whore needed to get
a dna test done. The hymen exists in the nature which made it, which gave us the ability to rejoice in Sex, the hormones etc, so how can a temporal moment do it all wrong? Nay, it surely was a prolonged decay, not a momentary reversal. Psychological records are for no other reason protected for 20 years. THis hymen, is not abstinance, this need not signify virginity A lesson society needs to learn b4 laughing at rape victims, this is a hymen of joya hymen of haya, a hymen of freedom and seperating sex from exploitation, human from baser animals, a hymen of dignity, a hymen of society, if only these so called sevaks and others could understand of it's usefulness. And it bleeds everytime, we provide such callousness and force our better halves in to layers of purdah. For that purpose even steel walls wont do, but what about more sensitivity by all sections including media? I guess all the bleeding factions including his family, the victim, fans etc , and
 society in general would find more solace. Sometimes we do not get too carnal, we pressurize it so much that we get Mainiac, and bleed it.am naam ki koi cheez kaise rahega is commodity fethism ke jagat mein, news is not affairs of 2 people or for society, it should sell, even if perversion, means showing a lady bathing, and giving whereabouts of clips! This git lost her hymen during heavy excercise she went to a doc to fix it, and in such a process, forced appeasement, of many more possible raptures, she Exposed her hymen, not before her husband, but this Carnalistic society!

Comments welcome,
Where else does one find a hymen, a Vaginal Membrane?

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/