[Reader-list] Perturbinut g MMS

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jul 1 11:15:54 IST 2009

I know many of our members would enjoy this, but I hope they have read my hymen I do not know he's a pornstar. He had some syringe inserted, had identifyable looks, the needle may be a diversion I traced out the full face of a bastard. At any case he gets involved in a kind of pornography which reduces dignoty and safety in streets and gets engaged in abetting rapes. This bastard needs to be traced and all those who can get us the men behind all this and the girl such posts need not be encouraged. Please help me find him......

Only for people who have self respect and that for others, with not too sensitive minds:

http://www.dadesiforum.com/redirect.php?url=http://www.filefactory.com/file/600d8d/

Countless memory cards in circulation police wont do much, I guess, khud 'maaza lenge', so we need to get these guys too, but later. Identity does not matter that much, nor uniform nor designatories who weren't there. I haven't met Dr. Hooda, so no comments on that.

Google told me first real rape on net. Feels great, only if I could meet him,. . .. . .  . .  . . . .. . .  . . .

      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/