[Reader-list] Reply to Vijay Prashad's thoughts on facebook/twitter

Venugopalan K M kmvenuannur at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 22:42:59 IST 2009

This seems to be the most plausible viewpoint on the relevance of
social networking ;
looking forward to see unlimited expansion of this space to add weight
to the critical mass, and to shape this as a tremendous vehicle
carrying the ideas of peace and justice; as a formidable challenge to
the unjust order, created by the convergence of informed  opinions
everywhere.
Regards,

http://venukm.blogspot.com

http://www.shelfari.com/kmvenuannur