[Reader-list] RSS and Child Trafficking

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 12:00:55 IST 2009

Dear Aditya,

"HERE IS WHY" -- Kindly explain why reply to this mail is marked with the
aforementioned tagline. Do you think that children from Meghalaya have
sub-national feeling towards India, that's why RSS is right in what it is
doing?

In case you mean this, let me apprise you dear aditya that ISI reportedly
has clandestine links also in Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and even Kerela and in
Bihar too. That doesnt mean you get these kids to follow RSS dictum of
learning. It is unfortunate with so many organisations working in the north
east, this one camp by RSS gets highlighted. Interestingly, this would also
help a lot of people, activists in RSS to understand what is followed in
Meghalaya: matriarchy. I just hope that a real exchange of ideas are between
the students and those who run these camps. if it is a project for political
re education of these children, then it is deplorable.

Meanwhile, PULF is a minnow as compared to other outfits operating in that
region. ISI for years have been giving overt and covert support to the
extremists here. Several ISI operatives have been arrested by Assam Police,
Army Intelligence and CRPF since the 1990s. several isi operatives have been
also arrested in UP too. god knows what they were doing.

I have a suggestion for you: kindly do your homework before posting stuff on
this. i think you dont know anything about the conflict in North East India.

with regards
anupam