[Reader-list] Sickular railway budget

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 15:38:58 IST 2009

Rakeshjee,

    democratic leaders.........@ beating up a bank manager, murder convicts
in elected positions, rape convicts in parliament,these leaders do not
hesitate to take laws in to their own hands in rule of laws.! Rule of laws
as proclaimed in constitution of India is that of inclusive governance, not
excluding a set of people because of faith or region or religion, more over,
the minister of railways is for the nation, not for west bengal, as the
minister is using the resources from the entire nation, not one state in the
budget.

--
Rajen.