[Reader-list] RSS and Child Trafficking

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 15:50:49 IST 2009

Rakesh jee,

 I just finished the novel by Dan Brown, Demons and Angels, in it there are
many thoughts which are really thought provoking and enlightening, you may
if have time read the novel. At one page, he feels, the human biggest
weakness is seeking proof.!

Arguments for the sak of arguments will not take us anywhere, you have
expressed your thoughts, I have expressed mine, let the readers use their
freedom to explore further.!

Regards,
Rajen.

--