[Reader-list] new english monthly magazine from kashmir

Inder Salim indersalim at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 19:06:00 IST 2009

thanks for this dear Nanvore

there is really some good stuff inside
the design is great

some quick reflections

,......... would have like to know the source of the great 1931
images..............there is room to read the images in different
ways...

........with our great poet Rahman Rahi  ....i guess .

he deserves more space, ,...more so when he said the without Kashmiri
Language, struggle of any nature in kashmir is meaningless..

may be next issue gives more space on this aspect of why, Kashmiri
People could not carry their language with their political freedom
stuggle... so is Urdu language a big distraction in Kashmir, many
people will disagree...

.... i expect some more research on this subject

congratulations to the Conveyer Magazine,

with love
is

http://indersalim.livejournal.com