[Reader-list] Srinivas Rayaprol Poetry Prize 2009: Call for Entries

Chintan chintangirishmodi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 12:47:46 IST 2009

 For details, check out the Poetry Prize poster here:

http://groups.google.com/group/options-unlimited/browse_thread/thread/66350871343f49a9?hl=en

From: aparna rayaprol <arayaprol at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 8, 2009
Subject: Fwd: Rayaprol prize poster

 Hello everyone,
It's getting close to October suddenly and we have to get going on the
commitments we made last year.We have decided to go ahead with announcement
of the poetry prize on my father's name. I have attached the poster copy to
this mail.
Can i please seek your help with posting it on the various poetry e-groups
that you are both a part of? we are also printing copies and sending it out
to various bookstores, libraries etc. any suggestions are welcome.
warm regards,
Aparna

--
Dr. Aparna Rayaprol