[Reader-list] Fw: Baba Ramdev claims Yoga has a cure...

vaid theite dnyan21 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 10 15:53:50 IST 2009

Afterall, question remains, how to 'convince' people like Baba who say that it is not natural. I mean could be posit an argument saying homosexuality is natural?

In which ways, we could re-articulate history of sexual relations in anthropology, I think.

Counter-argument: will it be 're-articulation'?

Dnyan