[Reader-list] Helps sometimes to know what is happening in India's Greeeat Democracy!

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 20:55:59 IST 2009

For once I don't blame the forces (J&K Police, Army, CRPF).

If any incident takes place in Shopian, Kupwara, or Maisuma, investigative
agencies should be given time to investigate and nab the bloody inhuman
criminals. If you draw conclusion without any logical thinking too early,
that will lead to 'madness'. That is what has been happening in Kashmir.

'Stone Pelting' as a way of protest is not fair. Abusing forces each time
isn't just.

The protesters need to be dealt with tough hand. Of course they are agents
of separatists and PDP.

I welcome the move by Omar Abdullah Govt. to give charge to J&K police in
many areas. This will give employment and at the same time bring down
separatist propaganda.

Aditya Raj Kaul