[Reader-list] Fw: Baba Ramdev claims Yoga has a cure...

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 13:42:18 IST 2009

Dear Anupam

   You need a good sleep. b'coz you have no argument left to counter truth.
Enough of your propaganda on behalf of 'Jhollah brigade'.

You speak on my behalf. How far can I tolerate that ? Do you get me ?

I've nothing to do with Baba Ramdev. I had just posted a news article which
you wanted to give publicity, hence this chain reaction. I've serious doubts
over you now. Who knows how you are related to the Brinda Karat's of the
world ? Did she pay you a good sum through a national television or was it
mutual indoor decision ? You are good at such deals. isn't it ?

I said, I respect homosexuals. I respect Anupam Chakravartty. Don't be an
apologist Sir.

I don't expect anything from Moderators. They will only react if something
is said against their opinion as has happened in the past.

Seems you had a competetive business to Baba Ramdev, and you failed
yourself. Hence such hatred comes for the great Yoga Guru. In that case, I
can surely understand your frustration. Well.. business is such my friend. I
told you to go for 'Pranayama'. That might just motivate you and get you
some new ideas of your own.

I never said HOMOSEXUALITY is a disease. You said it ANUPAM CHAKRAVARTTY.

Don't be a coward, agreeing to whatever the media and those so called
intellectuals say. Have your on opinion boss. Don't get carried away.

This hatred against a popular Youga Guru Baba Ramdev won't solve anything.
It will only worsen your own image in public. It will make a mockery of
whatever argument you have.

NOW STOP SPREADING RUMOURS AGAINST HIM. IT SEEMS YOU HAVE LOST IT.

I PITY YOU.

P.S. - A month at Haridwar or even Gadmukhteshwar will be of help.

I've nothing more to add to your stupid allegations. You instead suffer from
a complex.

God please help my friend.

Section 377 IPC...here to stay still :)

regardsAditya Raj Kaul