[Reader-list] Bobby's Beemapalli reflection : Sitting Ducks

Sudeep K S sudeep.ks at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 14:50:45 IST 2009

*It is with the utmost hesitation that I write this. Hesitation because I
think I have not understood, nor have many others who have written about the
May police firing in Beemapalli. *Not that there is any ambiguity in
anybody's (who has visited the place) mind about the specific incidents that
took place on 17th of May this year. As a part of a small fact finding team
trying to tie up its report, I'd rather use this space to raise contextual
questions about the police firing that have been haunting me since I heard
the first reports of the firing..
In a guest post, *Bobby Kunhu* tries to put down his mixed feelings on his
visit to *Beemapalli* (near Thriruvananthapuram, Kerala) after the police
firing that happened on May 17.

*Sitting Ducks: A Beemapali Reflection*
http://sudeepsdiary.blogspot.com/2009/07/sitting-ducks-beemapalli-reflection.html