[Reader-list] 'Save the Children's' Awareness Campaign on Human Trafficking

Chandni Parekh chandni.parekh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:38:06 IST 2009

Details here:

http://FundACause.posterous.com/sponsor-prizes-for-ngo-save-the-childrens-awa

---

Excerpts from Archana Rao's mail:

One of our challenging projects is the Prevention of Human Trafficking in
the source areas and Rehabilitation of the Rescued Victims of Trafficking.

We are currently having a media campaign to spread the awareness on the
issue. Along with the local BEST buses (local transport system), we are
sharing it on the LCD screens for the people to see. The media students from
colleges are doing the films and the best 10 movies are going to go on air.

For the same, we are intending to give away prizes to motivate them.