[Reader-list] For Delhi based people - small survey on Auto Rickshaw

Gora Mohanty gora at sarai.net
Tue Jul 14 16:57:29 IST 2009

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:38:49 +0530 (IST)
Khan Akif <vizylac at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> We are doing a small survey on the status of Auto Rickshaw and
> the behaviour pattern of consumers. Below is the link for a small
> survey (14 objective question). Please do spare a few minutes
>
> http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=IBEMG_79e2f7c3
[...]

Your survey should not be asking for email addresses as a required
field. People are doing you a favour by taking the survey, and I
am certainly not going to share an email with an untrusted site,
no matter what they say about not misusing email addresses.

For anyone interested in taking the survey without divulging their
email address, you can use a fake one, such as nobody at example.com

Regards,
Gora